♥ mIyukI's SHERO ♥

♥ mIyukI's SHERO ♥

Thursday, January 28, 2010

BEFORE xxxxx AFTER

hurray...
2day sooooo BIG DAY to me...
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!
bcox i mz go 4 folo up check...
hmm...
bcox my mum nid 2 work...
i had 2 wake at 6am...
fetch my brother 2 his skul...
den my mum drop me at lam wah ee..
erm..
about 6.50 la..
bt lotx of ppl Q at de reception counter d lo...
i nid go 4 xray agen....
obviously i was de 1st 1 sit at de imaging department...
bt i was quite stupid...
cannot blame me 2...
1st tym ma....
i dono nid 2 press number 2 register...
i noe later cox  i saw a nurse brg a woman 2 press number...
so i quickly went 2 press lo..
i got 0003 le...
2 person in front...
bt nvm lo..
oso quite front d ma...
lol...
okay...
took my xray result 2 c de doctor...
vy fast my name called by nurse....
of course la...
put de appointment card at 7am le...
pun gt 3 ppl in front me d lo...
full of joy walked in de room...
when de doctor c my xray result...
he kept say 1 WORD...


PERFECT!!!
de doctor say my hand is in better condition d...
regular exercise helped 2 improve movement...
n de best part cuming...
lol lol lol lol lol....

my rite hand gain its freedom....
LETS C BEFORE & AFTER....
BEFORE


AFTER



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
CLAPS 4 ME PLX....
LOL...XD

bt i oso 1 2 thx 'U'  protecting my hand well 4 1 month...=)

1 comment:

  1. lol~
    den d doc gt say cn do wt activities bo?~
    lk~
    use a spoon ar~
    or writing~
    or play wiv cable ar~
    haha~
    jokin nia~
    > <~

    ReplyDelete